Whew! It’s been a fun few hours here. The winners and runners up of the 2016 Rainbow Awards have been announced… and both the Enchanted Soles anthology (with my story, Heart, Lace, and Soul) and For the Clan have won!!
Congrats to our fantastic editor, Sasha L. Miller, and my fellow anthology authors: A.D. Truax, C. Finley, A.M. Valenza, and Katey Hawthorne!
For the Clan won 2nd place in in Best Bisexual Fiction.
It also placed as a Runner Up in Best Bisexual Book.
Other Less Than Three Press Books won awards too… and they’re ALSO only $0.99 right now! Get them ASAP — the special price will be available through midnight EST on Friday, December 9.
BONUS: Purchases through the LT3 Book Market will count toward their AWESOME holiday raffle!
- Alexey Dyed in Red by A.M. Valenza – #1 Best Debut Asexual Book, #2 Best Asexual Book
- Beauty & Cruelty by Meredith Katz – #1 Best Lesbian Debut Book, #2 Best Lesbian Fantasy Romance, Runner Up Best Lesbian Book
- For Promise Yet Unbroken by Tygati – #1 Best Asexual Book
- Glove of Satin, Glove of Bone by Rachel White – #3 Best Lesbian Fantasy Romance
- The Forbidden Zone by Victoria Zagar – Runner Up Best Gay Sci-Fi/Futuristic
- The High King’s Golden Tongue by Megan Derr – #2 Best Bisexual Fantasy/Fantasy Romance, Runner Up Best Bisexual Book
- Ravenhearth by Lotus Oakes – Runner Up Best Gay Fantasy Romance
- Supernatural Consultant Vol 1 by Mell Eight – Runner Up Best Gay Paranormal Romance
- To Terminator, With Love by Wes Kennedy – #2 Best Debut Asexual Book, #3 Best Asexual Book
- Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr – #1 in Best Gay Fantasy, #3 in Best Gay Book
- Under the Knife by Laurin Kelly – #2 Best Gay Debut Book, Runner Up in Best Gay Contemporary Romance and Best Gay Book
- We Go Forward by Alison Evans – #3 Best Debut Asexual Book
What are the Rainbow Awards?
The 2016 Rainbow Awards is an annual contest celebrating outstanding work in LGBT fiction and nonfiction. Hosted and owned by blogger Elisa Rolle, the contest is open to all authors of work containing LGBT fictional characters and work chronicling the true stories of LGBT persons. ~ http://www.elisarolle.com/rainbowawards/rainbow_awards_2016.html