Hello, and welcome! I’m Archer, an author from Canada who writes speculative fiction romances with a focus on LGBTQA+ characters and the occasional poetry. More specifically, I love writing queer Fantasy Romance and Science Fiction Romance, where the characters find their special someones and a happy ending. Everyone has a story worth telling, no matter who they are, who they care for, or what they’ve gone through. ❤
I’m a bit twisted and weird, and I fully embrace both, infusing them into my writing. I also tend to push the buttons of my characters just to see how far they’ll go and what it takes to break them, but I adore getting to the heart of why they do what they do.
Here are some other things to know about me!
- My undying love of music is nothing short of a head shake. My tastes run the entire spectrum, from the very, very old to what’s hot right now.
- Behaviour, psychology, and ecology are some of my favourite things,
- I’m cisgender bi/pan with possible asexual leanings. My partner is bigender/genderqueer pansexual. Whatever you are, whoever you need to be, you’re welcome here.
- I love chocolate, cake icing, and brownies. I hate coffee, tea, and alcohol. (Coffee and tea make me nauseous and alcohol tastes like vinegar. Eww.)
- I’m a Druid at heart, and this is a Pagan-friendly zone. 🙂
- I’ve been known to get crafty and sew costumes and quilts completely by hand. I hate sewing machines. Do not underestimate the depth of my loathing.
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to contact me here or through the methods on my Talk to Me page.
My Official Bio
Archer Kay Leah was raised in Canada, growing up in a port town at a time when it was starting to become more diverse, both visibly and vocally. Combined with the variety of interests found in Archer’s family and the never-ending need to be creative, this diversity inspired a love for toying with characters and their relationships, exploring new experiences and difficult situations.
Archer most enjoys writing speculative fiction and is engaged in a very particular love affair with fantasy, especially when it is dark and emotionally charged. When not reading and writing for work or play, Archer is a geek with too many hobbies and keeps busy with other creative endeavors, a music addiction, and whatever else comes along. Archer lives in London, Ontario with a bigender partner and rather chatty cat.
Feel free to visit Archer at these other social media haunts: